Eglinton Crosstown LRT Construction Notice
Information as of: March 29, 2021
Overnight Utility Inspection at Weston Road and Eglinton Avenue West
March 31 & April 1, 2021
What Work is Taking Place?
Crews at Mount Dennis and the Rail Corridor continue with utility inspections. On Wednesday March 31 and Thursday April 1, crews will be inspecting the existing utilities overnight from 10:00pm - 6:00am. A new workzone will be erected west of Weston Rd. Access to surrounding properties will remain open, and traffic will be controlled by traffic control personnel and Paid Duty Officers. All current traffic restrictions at the intersection will remain in place.
What to Expect
Crews will be performing a CCTV inspection of the existing maintenance holes. A new workzone will be erected on Eglinton Ave W, west of Weston Rd. Around the workzone, one lane travelling eastbound will be maintained. Access to businesses and residences will be maintained.
HOURS OF WORK
• Wednesday March 31 and Thursday April 1
• Crews will be working from as early as 10:00pm to 6:00am
• Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• The contractor may not always work during the permitted hours but may do so at its discretion
• This work may take longer or shorter than expected
• All turns at Weston Rd and Eglinton Ave W will remain open
• Access to Weston Rd and Eglinton Ave W will be maintained
• All current pedestrian restrictions will remain in place
• Access to businesses and properties will be maintained
Visit Our West Community Office:
Address: 1848 Eglinton Avenue West (at Dufferin Street)
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Write to us at: email@example.com
Find us on Twitter @CrosstownTO
Visit the website: www.thecrosstown.ca