Metrolinx - Construction on December 22, 2020
Eglinton Crosstown LRT Construction Notice
Information as of: December 11, 2020
Tree Removals for Utility Installation on Hollis Street on December 22, 2020
What Work is Taking Place?
In preparation of upcoming utility work, four (4) trees will be removed at the Hollis Street noise wall. The number of trees to be removed is the minimum required to safely perform the work. All of the trees to be removed are within the Right-of-Way and have been approved by the City of Toronto. Tree removal will begin as early as Tuesday December 22, 2020, for approximately two (2) days.
What to Expect
Tree protection measures will be in effect and environmental personnel will be on site to ensure tree removal is carried out in accordance with regulatory requirements. Noise from construction activity, including use of a bucket truck, a wood chipper, a grinder, and chainsaws can be expected.
HOURS OF WORK
• Removals and grinding will happen as early as Tuesday, December 22 and Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
• Work will take place between 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
• Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances
• The contractor may not always work during the permitted hours but may do so at its discretion
• This work may take longer or shorter than expected
• Equipment to facilitate the tree removals will be placed within the City Right-of-Way at the noise wall on Hollis St
• All current traffic restrictions will remain in place
• Access to Hollis St, Weston Rd and Eglinton Ave W will be maintained
• All current pedestrian restrictions will remain in place
• Access to businesses and properties will be maintained
Visit Our West Community Office:
Address: 1848 Eglinton Avenue West (at Dufferin Street)
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Twitter @CrosstownTO
Visit the website: www.thecrosstown.ca
Disponible en français